1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase, donation or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning The Shock Bundle Sweepstake (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older. The Sweepstakes is administered by Lambodar Inc., a California corporation (the “Sponsor”). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 21/05/2013 and ends at 12:00 am PST on 10/06/2013 (the “Promotion Period”) All entries must be submitted during the Promotion Period, any entries received after the Promotion Period shall be considered invalid. The drawing to determine the winners will take place on 10/06/2013 and will be announced on the same day.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, doing either of the following shall be deemed a valid entry:
1) Subscribe to thedesignmag.com RSS here http://feeds.feedburner.com/thedesignmag
2) Like TheDesignMag on Facebook
3) Tweet about the sweepstake.
Multiple entries are allowed but such multiple entries from the same User shall count as one (1) entry during each Promotion Period. Entries become our property and will not be acknowledged or returned. Illegible, incomplete, or inaccurate entries are void. All entrants must have a valid email address. We will not disclose User’s email address to any third parties.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Judges’ decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified by electronic mail by 10/06/2013. The winner’s name will also be announced on http://www.thedesignmag.com blog. The winner will be given seven (7) days to claim their prize. Prizes not claimed by 12:00am PST on 17/06/2013, will be deemed unclaimed and a new winner will be chosen and announced. This will be done till three winners in case no announced winner is responding. In case the 3rd winner also doesn’t responds, prize will remain unclaimed. Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential winners may be required to sign a liability release. Non- compliance with any of the Sweepstakes rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the User being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
5. PRIZE: The Prize shall consist of:
5 licenses ($39 each) of the Shock Bundle, which is a huge collection of quality content for web designers including themes, icons, banners, logos GUI and much more.
6. CONDITIONS: All materials submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and submitted material (such as a blog comment) for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor in any and all media now or hereafter known including but not limited to, any online announcements without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to abide by the decisions of the judges, which are final.
7.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE- RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NOT MADE NOR, ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
Participants acknowledge that shipment of a prize/delivery of the prize is the sole responsibility of the prize manufacturer. Therefore, administrator is not responsible in any way for problems with the arrival of the prize including lost, late, damaged, stolen mail or manufacturer’s failure to ship/provide the prize.
Administrator is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or submit an entry. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes entirely or partially at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Administrator may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation.
Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
1.GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law principles that would permit or require the application of the laws of any different jurisdiction. Any claim related to or arising out of this Sweepstakes shall be brought in California courts.
2.LIST OF WINNERS. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 526 W. Fremont Ave, #2790,Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0790. Requests must be received by 17th July 2013
3.SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is themeshock.com and Administrator is Lambodar Inc., 526 W. Fremont Ave, #2790,Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0790