Terms Of Service For jqueryslidershock.com multisite licenses of jQuery and WordPress slider Giveaway-Sweepstake
1. ELIGIBILITY: No purchase, donation or payment of any kind is necessary
to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning.
jqueryslidershock.com multisite licenses of jQuery and WordPress slider Giveaway-Sweepstake (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older. The Sweepstakes is administered by Lambodar Inc., a California
corporation (the “Sponsor”). Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 27/11/2012 and ends
at 12:00 am PST on 18/12/2012 (the “Promotion Period”) All entries must be
submitted during the Promotion Period, any entries received after the Promotion
Period shall be considered invalid. The drawing to determine the winners will
take place on 18/12/2012 and will be announced on the same day.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, doing either of the following
shall be deemed a valid entry:
1) Subscribe to thedesignmag.com RSS here http://feeds.feedburner.com/thedesignmag
2) Linkback To TheDesignMag From Your Website/blog: You have to provide a Linkback to thedesignmag.com from your existing blog/website. You only need to add a link [TheDesignMag](http://thedesignmag.com/) on the blogroll section or any other suited place of your blog/website.
3) post a tweet including the hashtags #jQuery #WordPress and point to jqueryslidershock.com
Multiple entries are allowed but such multiple entries from the same User shall
count as one (1) entry during each Promotion Period. Entries become our
property and will not be acknowledged or returned. Illegible, incomplete, or
inaccurate entries are void. All entrants must have a valid email address. We will
not disclose User’s email address to any third parties.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing
from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Judges’
decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential
winner will be notified by electronic mail by 18/12/2012. The winner’s
name will also be announced on http://www.thedesignmag.com blog. The winner will be given seven (7) days to claim their prize. Prizes not claimed by 12:00am PST on 25/
12/2012, will be deemed unclaimed and a new winner will be chosen and
announced. This will be done till three winners in case no announced winner
is responding. In case the 3rd winner also doesn’t responds, prize will remain
unclaimed. Potential winners are subject to verification, including verification
of age. Potential winners may be required to sign a liability release. Non-
compliance with any of the Sweepstakes rules, or if prize or prize notification is
returned as undeliverable, will result in the User being disqualified, and the prize
will be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
5. PRIZE: The Prize shall consist of:
1) 5premium multisite licenses of slider for jQuery and WordPress ($49 each)from jqueryslidershock.com
6. CONDITIONS: All materials submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes
become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating,
entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility
requirements. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name
and submitted material (such as a blog comment) for advertising, publicity
and promotional purposes by Sponsor in any and all media now or hereafter
known including but not limited to, any online announcements without additional
compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
Entrants agree to abide by the decisions of the judges, which are final.
7.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE,
INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES,
SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES,
AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS,
AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY,
THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY,
LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN
THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE
OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-
RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY
KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT,
INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME,
OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD
PARTIES. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE
COST OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE
THAT RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NOT MADE NOR, ARE IN ANY MANNER
RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR
GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE,
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
Participants acknowledge that shipment of a prize/delivery of the prize is the sole responsibility of the prize manufacturer. Therefore, administrator is not responsible in any way for problems with the arrival of the prize including lost, late, damaged, stolen mail or manufacturer’s failure to ship/provide the prize.
Administrator is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or submit an entry. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes entirely or partially at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Administrator may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation.
Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law principles that would permit or require the application of the laws of any different jurisdiction. Any claim related to or arising out of this Sweepstakes shall be brought in California courts.
- LIST OF WINNERS. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 526 W. Fremont Ave, #2790,Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0790. Requests must be received by 25th December 2012
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is jqueryslidershock.com and Administrator is Lambodar Inc., 526 W. Fremont Ave, #2790,Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0790 (address)